Zoom screen sharing enables you to share your entire desktop, a window, an application or audio/video. And when you enable the screen share, you can choose whether to share the audio from your computer as well. Here8217;s how.
How to share audio across Share Screen in Zoom
- Open your Zoom meeting on your Mac or PC
- Click on the green Share Screen icon at the bottom of the Zoom meeting window.
- You will see a pop-up window where you select your desktop or application 8211; obviously, you need to select the right window that8217;s showing your video or audio.
- Click the check box in the lower left that says Share computer sound. This is the key step!
- Now you can play the video clip or sound knowing that the other people in the meeting will hear it.
- To stop your audio being sent to the meeting, click Stop Share at the top of your meeting screen. You can also mute your computer to stop sharing audio but continue presenting, however you won8217;t be able to hear others on the call. This could be useful in some circumstances though.