Canon just confirmed more details about the new Canon R5 camera featuring uncropped 8K video and 120fps in 4K. ****** Look for the best camera for YouTube this year? WATCH THIS new video on Think Media with our top pick here 👉 https://youtu.be/LK0S_wNrjNU
📗 Videos and Resources Mentioned in This Video 📗
1. Check out the Canon EOS R5 on Canon’s website here:
2. Newly announced Canon R5 Details:
Newly Announced Details of The Canon EOS R5 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera include:
– 8K RAW internal video recording up to 29.97 fps
– 8K internal video recording up to 29.97 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265)/4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265).
– 4K internal video recording up to 119.88 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265)/4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265). 4K external recording is also available up to 59.94 fps.
– No crop 8K and 4K video capture using the full-width of the sensor.*
– Dual Pixel CMOS AF available in all 8K and 4K recording modes.
– Canon Log available in 8K and 4K internal recording modes.
– A Canon first, the EOS R5 will feature 5-axis In-Body Image Stabilization, which works in conjunction with Optical IS equipped with many of the RF and EF lenses.
– Dual-card slots: 1x CFexpress and 1x SD UHS-II.
QUESTION — Have a question about Online Video, Video Production, Tech, Marketing, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!
Subscribe to Think Media Here: https://www.youtube.com/THiNKmediaTV
Sean Cannell on Social Media:
Tweets by seancannell
———Cameras and Gear Used To Shoot This Video ——-
Video Gear Used for This Live Stream:
In this video Sean Cannell talks about the Canon R5 specs and new announcements about the Canon EOS R5.
Disclaimer: We are ambassadors or affiliates for many of the brands we reference on the channel. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
#thinkmedia #thinkmarketing #seancannell
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright, Liability Waiver and Disclaimers
As per and unless otherwise permitted under the United States Copyright Act, no part of the content of this video or any video published under Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities, shall be stored, copied, recreated, republished, or transported. Prior express written permission by Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, or Sean Cannell is required for any use of this video not permitted under the United States Copyright Act.
The advice, guidance, and principles outlined in all content produced by Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities are not guaranteed to be appropriate for your unique situation or business. We recommend that as a consumer, you exercise your due diligence and research any and all strategies recommended to you before adopting them in your own business. Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities are not responsible for any damages that result from an effort to implement the information provided in this or any other video, article, social media post, and related publications. Your use and viewing of any materials and videos published by Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities confirms your acknowledgement and agreement that Nevada law will apply to any and all disputes related to the aforementioned entities and that Nevada will serve as the venue for any disputes, claims, and litigious activities related but not limited to the materials produced by Clear Vision Media LLC, Think Media, Sean Cannell, and other encompassed entities.