Feel discouraged or burnt out on YouTube or Social Media? In this video I share a few tips and I answer Your Twitter questions from the Think Media community. *** Want to grow your YouTube channel faster? Get a copy of my new book YouTube Secrets here ➡️ http://www.tubesecretsbook.com/
*** Show Notes and Resources ***
1. Watch the FREE YouTube Secrets Video Series here:
2. Recommended Books 📚
Building a StoryBrand
Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
The Millionaire Messenger
📕 YouTube Secrets
(VIDEO) My Top 7 Recommended Personal Development Books
3. INNER CIRCLE 🔄 Do you want monthly online business, YouTube and social media money making tips? Check out my Inner Circle program and get access to an exclusive community of entrepreneurs. Learn more here: http://innercircle.live
4. PRIVATE COACHING ⚡ Book an hour private coaching session with me here: http://seancannell.com
5. VIDEO — Check out my tips on batch producing and my 10 step YouTube Checklist here: https://youtu.be/djLH81z4k5I
6. VIDEO — How to Go Full-Time on YouTube with a Small Channel – 5 Tips https://youtu.be/9qIKLvWE0S8
FACEBOOK PAGE — I do weekly Facebook Live Streams on this page. http://fb.com/seanthinks
QUESTION — Have a question about Online Video, Video Production, Tech, Marketing, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!
Subscribe to THiNK Media TV Here: https://www.youtube.com/THiNKmediaTV
Sean Cannell on Social Media:
Tweets by seancannell
———Cameras and Gear Used To Shoot This Video ——-
Canon 6D Mark II YouTube Setup (How I shot this video)
This VIDEO was EDITED with Adobe Premiere on a PC.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
In this video Sean Cannell from think media shares tips on how to avoid burnout as an entrepreneur. If you are curious about how to avoid burnout and stay motivated on YouTube, checkout this video!