Eevee is one of the most interesting Pokemon characters. Not only is it ridiculously cute, but it doesn8217;t have a defined evolution path 8211; and some of the Eevee evolutions have been the best Pokemon to take into battle 8211; like Vaporeon.
Eevee is something of a rare Pokemon, so it8217;s always worth catching for the candies, if not to evolve then to power-up. Of course, you8217;ll also need 25 candy to make each of these evolutions.
- Vaporeon 8211; Rainer
- Jolteon 8211; Sparky
- Flareon 8211; Pyro
- Umbreon 8211; Tamao
- Espeon 8211; Sakura
- Open up your Pokemon collection and find an Eevee that8217;s spare.
- Change the name from Eevee to the codename 8211; so that8217;s Sakura (for Espeon) or Tamao (for Umbreon) for example 8211; by tapping the pencil next to that character8217;s name.
- Hit the evolve button and your Eevee will change into the evolution of you choice
But what are these names you have to change? They are the names of the Pokemon owners, dug out from Pokelore. So, for example, Espeon was Sakura8217;s, and one of her older sisters is Tamao, who owned Umbreon.
- Pokemon Go evolutions: Special items and how to evolve Polytoed, Slowking, Bellossom, Steelix and more
- Pokemon Go: How to use battery saver
- Help! Pokemon Go isn8217;t working: How to fix common Pokemon Go problems
- Best smartphone battery packs: Pokemon power and more
- Pokemon Go: How to raise your XP level, power up and evolve your Pokemon