Mobile network O2 has announced that both new and existing customers can claim either six or twelve months of free Netflix access, depending on the monthly tariff they are on.
- How to watch Netflix on TV: Your complete guide
Netflix contracts are available with O2 Refresh, tablets, dongles and SIM-only tariffs, and the majority of them can now be had with double data to ensure you8217;re not cut off half way through bingeing on a TV box set.
- O2 Refresh 15GB 8211; 6 months Netflix
- O2 Refresh 25GB 8211; 12 months Netflix
- SIM-only 18GB and above 8211; 6 months Netflix
- Tablets 5GB and above 8211; 6 months Netflix
- Pocket hotspot and dongles 18GB and above 8211; 6 months Netflix
Existing customers on eligible plans will have Netflix access automatically credited to their account. Customers who can claim Netflix will automatically roll over onto a chargeable plan once the 6 or 12 months is up, with monthly fee being charged to their monthly mobile bill. The Netflix plan is the £7.99 a month 8220;2 screens at a time8221; streaming plan.
8220;With this promotion, O2 mobile customers will be able to easily access Netflix’s critically acclaimed original content and enjoy a new way of watching entertainment.8221;